Eyelash Extension After Care
The First 24 hours…
- DO NOT get your new lashes wet. This will allow the glue to dry thoroughly.
- AVOID hot steam from a shower or sauna.
- AVOID rubbing your eyes excessively.
- DO NOT wear mascara or use an eyelash curler.
After 24 hours…
- AVOID oil-based cleansers, lotions or makeup removers as these products will dissolve the eyelash bonding agent. Use instead MICHA Lash Makeup Remover Pads to gently remove any makeup.
- DO NOT use waterproof or oil-based mascara as the ingredients in these types of mascaras will dissolve the eyelash bonding agent. Use instead MICHA Lash Coating Mascara and apply only to the tips of the lashes or use the MICHA Lash Power Black Coating to restore the bright black color without adding any weight to the lashes.
- AVOID the use of a mechanical eyelash curler as they will damage and break both your natural lash and your extensions. Use instead the MICHA Lash Heated Eyelash Curler to gently and safely lift the lashes.
- DO schedule an Touch Up appointment with your certified MICHA Lash Professional every 2-4 weeks to refill any gaps caused by replenished natural lashes.