This room was designed specifically to cater to groups and is equipped with audio/video options for a movie theatre experience or a fun slideshow!
Enjoy the energetic ambiance of our pedicure room.
What’s included in a Group Booking
- Exclusive use of the pedicure room: Only members of your group will be permitted to receive manicures or pedicures at that time.
- A Designated Host: Spasation will have a host available to provide personal service to your group from the moment they arrive until the last member of the group leaves.
- Optional Catering: Groups may select items from our neighboring restaurants. Selections must be made at least three days in advance. Once orders have been confirmed we will arrange to have the food delivered and served.
- Food and Beverages: Clients are welcome to bring their own food and/or beverages from home. The host will collect these food and beverages upon arrival and serve throughout the party.
- Alcoholic Beverage: Alcoholic beverages may be consumed by members of a group booking, provided the rules for alcohol consumption are followed (see Terms and Conditions).
- Video/Audio: This room was designed specifically to cater to groups and is equipped with audio/video options for a movie theatre experience or a fun slideshow! (Blu-ray, DVD & Laptop connections available)
How to Book
♦ Clients should carefully read all terms and conditions. You may then submit a request via email to firstname.lastname@example.org in which you will need to provide a preferred date and start time for your group as well as quantity of guests and services requested. We cannot guarantee that this date/time is available, therefore please be prepared to be flexible with your request.
♦ You will be contacted by the Spasation group booking coordinator handling your booking within 48 hours to confirm/adjust the date and start time of the booking. This person will be responsible for completing the booking for you, as well as will be the contact for any concerns, questions, or changes for your group.
♦ Once we have received your email with the required information we will complete your group booking and send you a confirmation and itinerary. At this time you will be responsible to contact us to pay your deposit of 50% of total services, to finalize your booking.
♦ The person that is organizing the group booking is responsible for paying the deposit in full. Date and time of the group booking will not be reserved until the deposit is made in full. The deposit will be applied as a credit towards the final service total.
♦ All services booked must be paid for in full, as a single payment by the person that is organizing the group booking.
♦ Changes or cancellations must be made at least 72 hours in advance of the booking time in order to receive a full refund of the deposit.
♦ Exclusive to our Whyte Avenue Location.
6-9 Guests 10% off
10-14 Guests 15% off
15-19 Guests 20% off
20-24 Guests 25% off
25+ Guests 30% off
Terms and Conditions
♦ Any service booked as part of a group will be charged an automatic 15% gratuity.
♦ A 50% deposit must be paid when the group booking request is submitted. The person who is organizing the booking is responsible for paying this deposit in full. Clients may submit deposit over the phone with a credit card, or in person at Spasation. Date and time of booking will not be reserved until this deposit is received.
♦ The deposit will be refunded in full provided that all services booked were completed as stated and paid for in full.
♦ Full names and accurate phone numbers for each member of the group as well as a list of the services to be performed is necessary to complete the booking correctly.
♦ Spasation must be notified of any cancellations at least 72 hours in advance of the time of the booking. Cancellations made less than 72 hours in advance will forfeit their 50% deposit.
♦ Each member of the group is expected to arrive 30 minutes before the start time of the booking to fill out consultation forms, change into a robe (if desired), as well as to deliver any food/beverages to the host. Services will begin on time, regardless of whether or not all members of the group have arrived.
♦ Clients may bring their own food and beverages. The Spasation host will manage the presentation and serving.
♦ Alcoholic beverages are permitted provided that all members of the group adhere to the following guidelines:
- All members of the group must be of legal age and must produce photo ID upon request
- No member shall consume more than two glasses of alcohol for the duration of the booking
- Alcohol may ONLY be served by the Spasation hostess.
- There is a $10 Corkage Fee for alcoholic beverages.
- No resale permitted.
- Spasation cannot purchase, sell, or provide alcoholic beverages.
- Alcoholic beverages must arrive with the client sealed and unopened
- Any opened or unsealed alcohol may not leave the premises.