Our mission is to bring our clients the luxurious and affordable indulgences of the ancient spa experience, creating absolute bliss for them as they travel through our oasis.
At Spasation we strive to provide our clients with the best services and a salon and spa experience that is unsurpassed.
Salon & Spa Overview:
With 7 locations in Edmonton Spasation Salon and Spa continues to grow and expand. Our spas incorporate the indulgent atmosphere of the Roman era, with the luxurious construction of today, making our spa experiences affordable for all. Our clients leave their world of everyday stress and enter a world of calm, a Spasation calm one that compares to the serenity of a tropical island. Our priority is to ensure that our clients are at peace once in our surroundings. Our consultants roam the oasis catering to their needs while providing exceptional service.
Summary of Responsibilities:
Reporting to the CEO and Operations Manager, responsibilities and essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Consistently offering professional, friendly and engaging service
- Plan, organize, direct and control daily operations
- Establish or implement policies and procedures for staff
- Work with Marketing Manager to develop marketing ideas and plans
- Train, direct and motivate 20+ Employees
- Create a positive team environment for employees
- Manage the schedule of our employees to maximize availability, appointments, services, etc.
- Focus on increasing revenues and managing expenses
- Maintain an impeccably clean and well-kept facility, ensuring strict adherence to professional spa protocols
- Constantly strive for a superior customer experience.
- Completion of college/CEGEP/vocational or technical training
- Previous experience in a leadership position
- Strong ability to lead and motivate others
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving abilities
- Highly responsible & reliable
- Ability to focus attention on guest needs, remaining calm and courteous at all times
- Desire & motivation to succeed
Visa Requirements: Must be eligible to work in Canada.
What We Offer
- Continuing Education
- Health Benefits
- Travel Opportunties
Transportation/Travel Information: Own vehicle
Work Location Information: Various locations
In Person between 9:00 and 17:00: